Public holidays in Zambia
There are approximately thirteen nationally recognized public holidays celebrated in the Republic of Zambia, a country in Southern Africa.
If a public holiday falls on a Sunday, the following Monday will be observed as a holiday.
- January 1 - New Year's Day
- March 8 – (Women's Day)
- March 12 - Youth Day
- April 6 - Good Friday
- April 9 - Easter Monday
- May 1 - Labour Day
- May 25 - African Freedom Day
- July (first Monday) - Heroes' Day
- July (Tuesday following Heroes' Day) - Unity Day
- August (first Monday) - Farmers' Day
- October 18 - National day of Prayers
- October 24 - Independence Day
- December 25 - Christmas Day