Public law (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Public law is the area of law concerned with relationship between the state and the citizen.
Public Law may also refer to:
- Public Law (journal), an academic law journal
- Public Law (United States), an Act of Congress affecting the general public
- Public bill, a United States government bill which proposes a public law
- The Public Law Project, an independent, national legal charity in Great Britain
- Public international law, law that concerns the structure and conduct of sovereign states
- All pages beginning with "Public Law" for articles on specific Public Laws
- Private Law (disambiguation)
- Acts of Parliament in the United Kingdom, public laws passed by the Parliament of the United Kingdom or by the Scottish Parliament
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Public law.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.