Publications of the Astronomical Society of Australia
|Edited by||Melanie Johnston-Hollitt|
|Publ. Astron. Soc. Aust.|
Publications of the Astronomical Society of Australia is a peer-reviewed scientific journal covering all aspects of astrophysics and astronomy. The editor-in-chief is Melanie Johnston-Hollitt (Curtin University). It was established in 1995 and is published by Cambridge University Press on behalf of the Astronomical Society of Australia.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- "Inspec list of journals" (PDF). Inspec. Institution of Engineering and Technology. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- "Source details: Publications of the Astronomical Society of Australia". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- "Publications of the Astronomical Society of Australia". 2017 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2018.
|This article about an astronomy journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.