From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pudding or Pudding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pudding is a dessert or a savory dish. Pudding may also refer to:
- Dessert generally, a usage seen in the United Kingdom and some other Commonwealth countries
- Pudding Lane, a street in London
- Pudding River, Oregon, a tributary of the Molalla River
- Pudding Butte, Oates Land, Antarctica
- Pudding (character), a fictional reporter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pudding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.