Pudendal nerve and its course through the pudendal canal (labelled in yellow)
The pudendal canal is formed by the fascia of obturator internus muscle obturator fascia.
It encloses the following:
These vessels and nerve cross the pelvic surface of the obturator internus.
- Anatomy image: apmalefrontal4-16 at the College of Medicine at SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Cross section image: pelvis/pelvis-e12-15—Plastination Laboratory at the Medical University of Vienna
- Anatomy photo:41:08-0100 at the SUNY Downstate Medical Center — "The Female Perineum: Contents of the Pudendal Canal"
- Diagram at pudendal.info
- Anatomy image:9087 at the SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Anatomy image:9448 at the SUNY Downstate Medical Center
|This anatomy article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|