Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pueblo Nuevo (Spanish: "New Town") may refer to:
- Dominican Republic
- Pueblo Nuevo, santiago de los caballeros
- Pueblo Nuevo, Durango
- Pueblo Nuevo Municipality, Durango
- Pueblo Nuevo, Jalisco
- Pueblo Nuevo Solistahuacán, Chiapas
- Pueblo Nuevo District, Chincha
- Pueblo Nuevo District, Chepén
- Pueblo Nuevo, Chepén, a town in Chepén Province
- Pueblo Nuevo District, Ferreñafe
- Pueblo Nuevo District, Ica
- Pueblo Nuevo, Madrid
- Pueblo Nuevo (Madrid Metro), a metro station connecting lines 5 and 7
- Pueblonuevo del Guadiana (or Pueblonuevo), a town in Extremadura
- "Pueblo Nuevo" (danzón), composition by Israel López "Cachao"
- "Pueblo Nuevo se pasó", composition by Lilí Martínez
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.