|Headquarters||Wellington, New Zealand|
|Clive Spink (CEO)
Pukeko Pictures is a New Zealand animation studio created as a partnership between Richard Taylor and Tania Rodger, the co-founders and creative leads of Weta Workshop, and author, illustrator and children’s television producer Martin Baynton.
The three first worked together on the TV series Jane and the Dragon, a CGI animated series about a medieval girl and her pet dragon. Their subsequent television series The WotWots was nominated in 2012 for "Best Animated Television Production – Preschool" in the 2012 Annie Awards.
On 2015-07-30, Pukeko Pictures announced the appointment of Clive Spink as Chief Executive Officer, replacing Andrew Smith who will be leaving in August to take up the position of Chief Executive Officer of Touchtech, effective on 2015-08-01.
- Hundred99 Little Heroes
- Jane and the Dragon
- The WotWots, animated children's TV series, 2009
- Thunderbirds Are Go, a reboot of the 1960s British TV series, planned as of 2014
- The Maid[disambiguation needed]?
- Rat Queens, animated TV series based on the comic series of the same name, planned as of 2014
- The Changeover
- Thunderbirds TV show launches Wellington business Pukeko Pictures to the world
- Pukeko Pictures Announces Appointment of Clive Spink as Chief Executive Officer
- Graser, Marc (13 June 2014). "Heavy Metal, Weta Workshop’s Pukeko Pictures to Adapt ‘Rat Queens’". Variety. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
- FremantleMedia joins forces with Pukeko Pictures and award-winning feature writer Craig Pearce to develop Joan of Arc bestseller ‘The Maid’ into TV drama series
- Pukeko Pictures Signs Deal with Guangdong Huawen Century Animation Company to Produce ‘Kiddets’
- TIMOTHY SPALL, MELANIE LYNSKEY & LUCY LAWLESS ANNOUNCED TO STAR IN ‘THE CHANGEOVER’
|This article related to an animation studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|