|• Total||24 km2 (9 sq mi)|
|• Density||830/km2 (2,100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||UP 77|
Pukhrayan is located at  It is on average elevation of 124 metres (405 feet)from sea level. It is 22 km from (District Headquarters) Mati. Holy river Yamuna is near about 15 km south of the city..
Stopage of main trains:
- 12541/Gorakhpur - Lokmanya Tilak Express
- Raptisagar Express|12511/Raptisagar SF Express
Lucknow-Jhansi National High Way passes through Pukhrayan city.
As of 2001 India census, Pukhrayan had a population of 65,503. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Pukhrayan has an average literacy rate of 80%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 80%, and female literacy is 70%. In Pukhrayan, 15% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- RSGU Post Graduate College Pukhrayan
- Government Girls Inter College (GGIC)
- Ram Swaroop Gramudyog Inter College
- Vivekanand Rashtriya Inter College
- Prema Katiyar Shikshan Sansthan
- Shivmati Shivnandan Shukla Mahavidyalaya
- National Inter College
- The Jain World School
- Mauhar Devi Temple
- Shiv Mandir Sukhai Talab
- Vignharta Ganesh Mandir
- Bade Maha Dev Mandir
- Sant Sua Baba Mandir
- Shani Dev Mandir
- Shri Hanumaan Mandir Nagar Palika Road
- "Pukhrayan in India". India9.com. 5 December 2005. Retrieved 8 July 2009.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.