Pulaski High School
|Pulaski High School|
|1040 S. St. Augustine Ave
Pulaski, Wisconsin, Wisconsin
|School district||Pulaski Community School District|
|Color(s)||Cardinal Red, White, Black|
Pulaski High School is a public high school in Pulaski, Wisconsin, in Brown County, Wisconsin (school district also serves parts of Shawano, Outagamie and Oconto counties), that serves students in grades 9 through 12. Its mascot is the Red Raider.
The original school was built in 1909, with additions throughout the next five decades. In 1975, the high school took over an existing school along with other additions, most notably an indoor swimming pool. Another new building was built in 1998 due to a rapidly growing population.
Over 90 percent of the student body is Caucasian, while 2.9 percent are American Indian, 2.5 percent are Hispanic, 1.4 percent are black and 1.0 percent are Asian. The school is split 51/49 male to female, while just over 22 percent of the school is eligible for free or reduced lunch.
- Boys' Basketball: 2013
- Wrestling: 1969, 1974, 1993 (all runner-up)
- Football: 1980 (runner-up)
- Softball: 1996 (runner-up)
- Cross Country: 2004 (runner-up)
- Rugby: 2009, 2010, 2014, 2015
Pulaski has also had a number of individual state champions.
In 2016, Pulaski citizens privately funded a $4.9 million athletic expansion project, including a new football stadium, track, baseball and softball fields, as well as expanding the tennis facilities.
- "Pulaski High School Football Schedule". MaxPreps.com. Retrieved 2017-03-07.
- "History & Tradition - Pulaski Community School District". www.pulaskischools.org. Retrieved 2017-03-07.
- Inc., Zillow,. "Pulaski High School Pittsfield, WI Ratings and Reviews | Zillow". Zillow. Retrieved 2017-03-07.
- "Explore Pulaski High School". Niche. Retrieved 2017-03-07.
- "Pulaski High in Pulaski, Wisconsin". public-schools.startclass.com. Retrieved 2017-03-07.
- "Student Achievement - Pulaski Community School District". www.pulaskischools.org. Retrieved 2017-03-07.
- "Pulaski Rugby - Home". pulaskirugby.com. Retrieved 2017-03-07.
- "Pulaski breaks ground on $4.9M stadium project". Press Gazette Media. Retrieved 2017-03-07.
- "Pulaski High School marching band send off". Press Gazette Media. Retrieved 2017-03-07.
|This Wisconsin school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|