|Look up pull in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pull is a force that acts in the direction of the origin of the force.
Pull may also refer to:
- Muscle pull, a strain injury
- Drawer pull
- Pull (philately), impression from a handstamp or die
- Pull technology, a method of content delivery
- Push–pull strategy, a type of business strategy/system
- Pull buoy, used for arms-only training in swimming
- Pull shot, a batting stroke in cricket when a batsman hits a short ball to a leg, often to or over the boundary
- A phase of a swim stroke in swimming
- A throw-off in ultimate
- In contract bridge, "pull" is a term for a calculated removal the opponents' trumps.
- The Hope College Pull, an annual tug-of-war competition at Hope College in Holland, Michigan
- "Pull", a song by Blind Melon from the album Nico
- Pull (Winger album), 1993
- Pull, a 1993 album by Arcwelder
- Pull (Mr. Mister album), 2010
- Draft (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "pull"
- All pages with a title containing pull
- Pictorial push pull signs for doors
- Pulley, a device used to pull or lift an object
- Push (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pull.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.