|Look up pull in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pull is a force that acts in the direction of the origin of the force.
Pull may also refer to:
- Pull shot, a batting stroke in cricket
- A phase of a swim stroke
- A throw-off in the sport of ultimate (originally called ultimate frisbee)
- The Hope College Pull, an annual tug-of-war competition at Hope College in Holland, Michigan
- Pull (Winger album) (1993)
- Pull, a 1993 album by Arcwelder
- Pull (Mr. Mister album) (2010)
- "Pull", a songn from the album Nico by Blind Melo
- Muscle pull, a strain injury
- Drawer pull or handle
- Pull (philately), impression from a handstamp or die
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pull.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.