Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pull up may refer to:
- Pull-up (exercise), an upper body exercise
- Pull-up resistor, a technique in digital electronics
- Pull up, a code refactoring technique used in object-oriented programming
- Pull up, the process of changing a film from one frame rate to another - see telecine
- Training pants, a form of diaper that is in one solid piece, in the same form as underwear, lacking taped sides
- Pull-up jumper, a basketball move in which a player dribble drives, stops and shoots a jump shot
- Pull up, to stop or slow a racehorse during or after a race or workout
- "PULL UP", an audible warning given by the ground proximity warning systems of many fixed-wing aircraft
- "Pull Up" (Wiz Khalifa song), 2016
- "Pull Up", a song by American hip hop recording artist Lil Wayne from Free Weezy Album
- "Pull Up", a song by Swedish DJ Martin Jensen
- "Pull Up", a song by KSI featuring Jme from the 2019 album New Age
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pull up.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.