|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Nearest city||Thrissur city|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Thrissur|
|Climate||Am/Aw (Köppen) (Köppen)|
Pullazhi/Pullazhy (പുല്ലഴി) is a suburban area of Thrissur City of Kerala state, South India. It is almost 6 km away from Swaraj Round. Pullazhy is surrounded by paddy fields called "Kolpadavu", supervised and controlled by Pullazhi Kolpadavu Sahakarana Sangham. Many of the native families have an agrarian background. The village also contains a library called Yuvajana Sangham Vayanasala. An AG(Accountant General)'s Quarters is situated in this village. Head office of Thrissur Circle of Archaeological Survey of India is functioning inside the Green Valley colony. "Kerala Lakshmi Mill" is functioning in Pullazhy having 42944 spindle capacity which produces carded polyester-cotton yarn.This mill is owned by national textile cooperation(NTC) govt.of India undertaking. Pullazhi is Ward 47 of Thrissur Municipal Corporation. This village contains a Working Women Hostel run by Kerala State Housing Board.
- Kerala Lakshmi Mills
- St. Joseph Old Age Home
- St. Christina Home
- St. Sebastian Chapel
- Little Flower School
- Public Library (Yuvajana Sangham Vayanasala)
- AGs Quarters
- Office of the Superintending Archaeologist, Archaeological Survey of India, Thrissur Circle.
- Pakal Veedu.
- Working Women Hostel (KSHB)
- Navajyothi College of Teacher Education.
Places of Worship
- Mannuthrukkovil MahaVishnu Temple.
- St. Joseph Church.
- Sree Narayana Maheshwara Temple.
- Sree Ayyappa Swami Temple.
- Madathil Ramankutty [INC] 2000-2005.
- P.V. Sarojini [INC] 2005-2010.
- K. Ramanathan [INC] 2010-2015.
- Rajani Viju [CPI(M)] 2015-
- "Municipal Council". Corporation of Thrissur. Retrieved 2012-06-30.
- "All Information on Kerala". THRISSUR CORPORATION. Retrieved 2012-06-30.