Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pullover in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pullover, pull-over or pull over may refer to:
- Sweater or hoodie, a piece of clothing "pulled over" the head instead of buttoned or zipped-up
- Pullover (TV series), early-1980s UK children's television programme
- Pullover Productions, UK producer of Pullover TV series
- a scenic overlook, road shoulder or layby where a motorist can pull over out of through-traffic lanes
- Pullover (exercise), a weight-training exercise
- a move in gymnastics that consists pulling oneself up and then over a bar with two hands, so that the arms are straight and the waist is in line with the bar, keeping the body straight and vertical
- a traffic stop, a practice by police enforcement patrolling roadways
- "Pull Over", song on 2000 Trina album Da Baddest Bitch
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pullover.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.