From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pulp or beat to pulp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pulp may refer to:
- Pulp (paper), the fibrous material used to make paper
- The act of pulping, a process in papermaking
- Molded pulp, a packaging material
- Ore pulp, a mixture of finely ground ore, water, and chemicals used in the froth flotation process for mineral processing.
- The inner part of a fruit or vegetable
- Beet pulp, a byproduct from the processing of sugar beet which is used as fodder
- The juice vesicles of a citrus fruit
Films and television
- Pulp (1972 film), a 1972 British comedy thriller film, directed by Mike Hodges
- Pulp (2012 film), a British comedy film directed by Adam Hamdy and Shaun Magher
- Pulp (Filipino music magazine)
- Pulp magazine (or pulp fiction), inexpensive fiction magazines or paperbacks
- Pulp (Viz Media magazine), a monthly manga anthology
- Pulp (novel), by Charles Bukowski
- Pulp (juice), a brand of juice
- PULP is an acronym for
- Justin McGrath, or Plup, professional Super Smash Bros. Melee player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pulp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.