Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pulp or beat to pulp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pulp may refer to:
- Pulp (paper), the fibrous material used to make paper
- Molded pulp, a packaging material
- Ore pulp, a mixture of finely ground ore, water, and chemicals used in the froth flotation process for mineral processing.
Biology and medics
- Pulp (finger)
- Pulp (spleen)
- Pulp (tooth)
- The inner part of a fruit or vegetable
- Beet pulp, a byproduct from the processing of sugar beet which is used as fodder
- The juice vesicles of a citrus fruit
- Pulp (1972 film), a 1972 British comedy thriller film, directed by Mike Hodges
- Pulp (2012 film), a British comedy film directed by Adam Hamdy and Shaun Magher
- Pulp magazine (or pulp fiction), inexpensive fiction magazines or paperbacks
- Pulp (Filipino music magazine)
- Pulp (Viz Media magazine), a monthly manga anthology
- Pulp (novel), by Charles Bukowski
- Pulp (band)
- Pulp (juice), a brand of juice
- Pulp, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Pretoria University Law Press
- Premium Unleaded Petrol, a high octane, ethanol free mix of hydrocarbons.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pulp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.