4.6.2  / December 20, 2016
|Type||Content management system, Community|
Pulse CMS is simple software designed for small websites that enables a web developer to add web content management system capabilities to an existing site "easily and quickly". The web developer is tasked to delineate editable "blocks" for the website, and Pulse CMS is then utilized by authorized users for making edits through the system's simple web application user interface.
PulseCMS has a WYSIWYG content editor, media manager, gallery function, blog, and backup system.
- Web server with Apache and PHP 5.
- No database required (Pulse CMS uses flat files).
Support for paying customers is available directly from the developer.
- How To Have The Functionality Of A CMS On Any Old Website, makeuseof.com
- Simple CMS For Static Websites – Pulse CMS, webresourcesdepot.com
- "Pulse 4.6.2 is here with deeper blog migration and more fixes". pulsecms.com. Retrieved 20 December 2016.
|This content management system article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|