|Owner(s)||Dynasty Communication Inc|
|Political alignment||Centre Left|
|Headquarters||St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada|
Pulse Niagara is a weekly publication which served the Niagara region of Ontario. In 2010 it merged with Hamilton's View Magazine to serve both markets which are right beside each other.
- Publisher: Ron Kilpatrick
- Editor in Chief: Jordy Yack
- Editorial Assistant: Alexandra Bates
- Advertising Sales Manager: Dayna Dubecki
- Gaming Section: Christina Winterburn
Founded by Jenifer Cass in December 1986, PULSE NIAGARA emerged as the Niagara Region's premier voice of independent music. Editor David DeRocco penned the magazine's first feature, a 1986 article on homegrown band Honeymoon Suite. The magazine was sold to Dynasty in 1996.
- "Pulse Niagara - eNotes.com Reference". enotes.com. Retrieved 16 April 2012.
|This article about a Canadian newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|