|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||323 Kerr St., #207
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Pulsus Group Inc is a privately owned Canadian company based in Oakville, Ontario. It was formed in March 1984, primarily to publish peer-reviewed medical journals. Pulsus publishes Hybrid open access journal and Open access journals, which have all been adopted as the official publications of the related Canadian medical societies.
Pulsus Group currently publishes following journals:
- Canadian Journal of Respiratory Therapy of Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists
- Current Research: Cardiology
- Current Research: Integrative Medicine
- Journal of the Association of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Disease Canada
- Plastic Surgery Publishing in association with Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons, Canadian Society for Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgery and Canadian Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Plastic Surgery Case Studies
- "Journal of Pediatrics and Child Health"of Canadian Paediatric Society
- "Canadian journal of respiratory therapy : CJRT = Revue canadienne de la thérapie respiratoire : RCTR". nih.gov. Spring 2013. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- "Plastic surgery (Oakville, Ont.)". nih.gov. Spring 2014. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- "Paediatrics & child health". nih.gov. 1996. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- "Recent studies reveal harmful effects of child poverty". spokesman-recorder.com. 15 Jun 2016. Retrieved 21 July 2016.