|Traded as||NYSE: PHM
S&P 500 Component
|William J. Pulte, Founder
Richard J. Dugas Jr, CEO
James R. Ellinghausen Sr. VP of HR
|Revenue||$5.680 billion USD (2013)|
|$528 million USD (2013)|
|$2.620 billion USD (2013)|
|Total equity||$8.734 billion USD (2013)|
Number of employees
In 2009, the company, then known as Pulte Homes Inc., bought rival Centex — creating the nation's largest homebuilding company — in a stock transaction worth $3.1 billion, including $1.8 billion of debt.  Pulte completed the acquisition of Centex February 23, 2010.
- GREEN, PENELOPE (November 30, 2012). "Under One Roof, Building for Extended Families". New York Times. p. 11/30/12 N.Y. Times A1.
- Wotapka, Dawn (August 19, 2009).Pulte Buys Centex, Tries Branding Strategy.Wall Street Journal, p. B3.
- "Pulte, Centex Shareholders Approve Merger". Reuters. Retrieved 4 April 2012.
- "What is Pulte up to?". 55places.com. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- Hufford, Austen (2016-09-08). "PulteGroup Chooses New CEO and Reaches Agreement with Founder". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2016-09-08.
|This corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|