|Look up Pulver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pulver is the German word for powder (origin: Latin pulverizare) from pulvis—dust—and may refer to:
- Pulver (album), an album by the Swedish band Lifelover
Pulver is the surname of:
- David L. Pulver, Canadian freelance writer and game designer
- Hans Pulver (1902–1977), Swiss football player
- Jeff Pulver, Chairman and founder of pulver.com, and a founder of the VoIP industry
- Jens Pulver (born 1974), United States based professional mixed martial artist
- Joseph S. Pulver (born 1955), American writer
- Lara Pulver (born 1980), English actress
- Lev Pulver (aka Leib Pulver, Leo Pulver, 1883–1970), Russian composer and violinist
- Liselotte Pulver (aka Lilo Pulver, born 1929), Swiss actress
- Max Pulver (1889–1952), Swiss writer of graphology books
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pulver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.