Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Puma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Puma may refer to:
- Puma (Tanzanian ward), a ward in Tanzania
- Puma (village), a village on Teanu Island (Vanikoro, Solomon Islands)
- Lake Puma Yumco, a lake in Tibet
- Pumapunku, an archeological site in Tiwanaku, Bolivia
People with the name
- Puma (luchador), a Mexican professional wrestler previously known as "Puma King"
- José Luis Carranza, Peruvian football player, nicknamed "El Puma"
- T.J. Perkins, American professional wrestler known as Puma
- José Luis Rodríguez (singer), Venezuelan singer and actor, nicknamed "El Puma"
- Puma Swede, a Swedish pornographic actress
- Puma (genus), which contains the cougar and its extinct relatives
- Cougar, a large cat also known as a catamount, mountain lion, panther, or puma
- Puma (comics), a comic book character
- Puma, also known as a Warthog, from the Halo (series) of video games
- Robert Puma, Imran series character and Grade-One Section's agent
- Puma (band), a Norwegian experimental free impro jazz ensamble
Brands and enterprises
- Puma (brand), a German shoe and sportswear company
- Puma Energy, a petrol distribution company, subsidiary of Trafigura Beheer B.V.
- Pumas (rugby team), a South African rugby team representing Mpumalanga province
- Argentina national rugby union team, nicknamed Los Pumas
- Pumas de la UNAM, a Mexican professional football club
- Puma (Hewlett-Packard), a codename for the HP 1000CX palmtop PC
- AMD Puma, a mobile computing platform
- Puma (web server), a Ruby web server
- Mac OS X 10.1, an operating system codenamed "Puma"
- Programmable Universal Machine for Assembly, an industrial robot arm
- Protected User Mode Audio, a DRM technology in Microsoft operating systems
- Aero-Service Puma, a Polish ultralight aircraft
- Aérospatiale Puma, a helicopter
- BDC Aero Puma, a Canadian ultralight aircraft
- Eurocopter Super Puma, an enlarged version of the Aérospatiale Puma
- Puma (car manufacturer), a Brazilian, then South African, brand of sports cars
- Puma (kit car company), an Italian brand of dune buggy and sports kit-car
- Ford Puma, a sports car
- Personal Urban Mobility and Accessibility, a prototype electric vehicle designed by Segway and General Motors
- Puma (AFV), an Italian family of armoured fighting vehicles
- Puma (IFV), a German infantry fighting vehicle
- Puma (IDF), an Israeli combat engineering vehicle
- PUMA M26-15, a South African armoured personnel carrier
- SdKfz 234/2, a variant of the Schwerer Panzerspähwagen, a German armored car of World War II
- p53 upregulated modulator of apoptosis, a gene
- Paediatric-use marketing authorisation by the European Medicines Agency
- People United Means Action, a political action committee during the 2008 US presidential election
- Public Use Microdata Area, a census subdivision of US states
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.