|Coordinates (city): Coordinates:|
|• Total||440.9 km2 (170.2 sq mi)|
|Elevation||93 m (305 ft)|
|Population (2012 Census)|
|• Density||7.4/km2 (19/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC-4 (CLT )|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-3 (CLST )|
|Area code(s)||(+56) 72|
|Website||Municipality of Pumanque|
According to the 2002 census of the National Statistics Institute, Pumanque spans an area of 440.9 km2 (170 sq mi) and has 3,442 inhabitants (1,793 men and 1,649 women), making the commune an entirely rural area. The population fell by 8.8% (331 persons) between the 1992 and 2002 censuses.
Within the electoral divisions of Chile, Pumanque is represented in the Chamber of Deputies by Mr. Ramón Barros (UDI) and Mr. Juan Carlos Latorre (PDC) as part of the 35th electoral district, (together with Placilla, Nancagua, Chépica, Santa Cruz, Lolol, Palmilla, Peralillo, Navidad, Litueche, La Estrella, Pichilemu, Marchihue and Paredones). The commune is represented in the Senate by Andrés Chadwick Piñera (UDI) and Juan Pablo Letelier Morel (PS) as part of the 9th senatorial constituency (O'Higgins Region).
- "Municipality of Pumanque" (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 25 January 2010. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
- "National Statistics Institute" (in Spanish). Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- "Chile Time". WorldTimeZones.org. Archived from the original on 2010-07-13. Retrieved 2010-07-28.
- "Chile Summer Time". WorldTimeZones.org. Archived from the original on 2007-09-11. Retrieved 2010-07-28.
- (in Spanish) Municipality of Pumanque