Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pump in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pump is a mechanical device used to move fluids or slurries.
Pump may also refer to:
- Pump (band) was an experimental, pre-electronica, band, active between 1979-1993.
- Pump is a hard rock and heavy metal band from Germany, active since 2002.
- Pump (album), a 1989 Aerosmith album
- "The Pump", a song by Quiet Riot from QR III
- Two different Caribbean drums, one each used in the music of Barbados and St Maarten
- Lil Pump, an American rapper and songwriter
- Court shoe, a heeled slip-on shoe with a low-cut front
- Plimsoll shoe or pump, a style of athletic shoe
- Reebok Pump
- Ghillies (dance), soft, laced shoes worn by Scottish and Irish dancers
- Ballet pump or ballet flat, a flat-soled ballet shoe
- Pump (film), a 2014 film
- Pump (skateboarding), a technique in skateboarding
- Pump (constellation) or Antlia
- Pump It Up or Pump, a series of music video games
- Project Waterpump (alternatively Operation Waterpump, or simply Waterpump), a classified military operation of the Laotian Civil War.
- Pump (Water)
- Breast pump
- Heat pump
- Ion pump (biology)
- Ion pump (physics)
- Laser pumping
- Skeletal-muscle pump
- Pumping (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pump.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.