Punch line (disambiguation)
|Look up punch line or punchline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Punch line is a joke component.
Punch line or punchline may also refer to:
- Punch line (ice hockey), a famous ice hockey line consisting of Toe Blake, Elmer Lach and Maurice Richard
- Punchline (band), a pop punk band from Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania, that formed in 1998
- Punchline (album), the second album from the band Punchline
- Punchline (company), a video game developer
- Punchline (film), a 1988 American film written and directed by David Seltzer
- Punchline (rapper), longtime partner of rapper Wordsworth
- "Punchline" (song), an instrumental song written by Brian Wilson and released on the Good Vibrations box set
- Punchline Comedy Club, a comedy club in Georgia, USA
- Punchlines, a British comedy game show
- Punchline (anime), a Japanese anime television series produced by MAPPA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Punch line.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.