|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, United States|
Number of employees
Punchcut is a design consulting company in San Francisco, and in New York, United States focused on user interface design for consumer electronics devices; primarily mobile devices, portable electronic devices and television.
Punchcut commissioned a screen-optimized typeface family, Amble, designed by Christian Robertson. In 2010 Sun Microsystems included the fonts for use on devices that use Sun's JavaFX platform as part of JavaFX SDK Release 1.3.
- DigitalThread San Francisco Business Listing
- Punchcut Press Release: "Sandy Fershee To Lead Punchcut's Expansion to New York"
- BusinessWeek: Moving To The Mobile Web
- Communication Arts: Don't Call It A Phone
- Punchcut Unveils Next-generation Television User Interface
- ITTV: SOFTATHOME SAYS MULTIPLE COMPANIES DEVELOPING FOR ITS CONVERGENT APPLICATIONS PLATFORM
- What's New in JavaFX
- SF Weekly's Coverage of the Typophile Film Fest 2005