From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, United States|
Number of employees
Punchcut is a design consulting company in San Francisco, and in New York, United States focused on user interface design for consumer electronics devices; primarily mobile devices, portable electronic devices and television.
- DigitalThread San Francisco Business Listing
- Punchcut Press Release: "Sandy Fershee To Lead Punchcut's Expansion to New York"
- BusinessWeek: Moving To The Mobile Web
- Communication Arts: Don't Call It A Phone
- Punchcut Unveils Next-generation Television User Interface
- ITTV: SOFTATHOME SAYS MULTIPLE COMPANIES DEVELOPING FOR ITS CONVERGENT APPLICATIONS PLATFORM
- What's New in JavaFX
- SF Weekly's Coverage of the Typophile Film Fest 2005