Punderson State Park
Punderson State Park is a State Park in Newbury, Ohio.
It offers swimming, fishing, camping, golf, sledding in the wintertime and various other recreational activities. Punderson Manor Lodge has conference facilities, dining, and overnight accommodations, although the Lodge is haunted by ghosts who have been frightening the overnight guests for some time. 
- "Ohio State Parks - Punderson State Park". Retrieved 2013-06-08.
- "Punderson's Haunted History". Retrieved August 22, 2011.
- "Punderson Manor Lodge and Conference Center, Ohio". Retrieved 2013-06-08.
- Riddle, Albert Gallatin. "Punderson's Pond". Mark Loan; a tale of the Western Reserve pioneers. Retrieved 2013-06-08.
- Punderson State Park, official website
- Punderson Manor Lodge and Conference Center
- Riddle, Albert Gallatin. "Punderson's Pond". Mark Loan; a tale of the Western Reserve pioneers.
|This article related to a protected area in Ohio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|