This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Cover to Punisher P.O.V. #4 (1991).
|No. of issues||4|
|Written by||Jim Starlin|
Punisher P.O.V. is a four-issue comic book limited series featuring Frank Castle, also known as the Punisher. The series was published in 1991 and written by Jim Starlin with art by Bernie Wrightson.
- Book One: Foresight, July 1991
- Book Two: Extrospection, August 1991
- Book Three: Introspection, September 1991
- Book Four: Hindsight, December 1991
The four-issue series revolves around the Punisher hunting down a former 1960s radical who was released from prison only to be horribly disfigured when a bomb he and his friend were working on exploded. After exposure to toxic waste, the disfigured radical becomes almost unkillable due to the chemicals mutating him, giving him an accelerated healing factor.
- Robert G. Weiner (2007). Marvel Graphic Novels and Related Publications: An Annotated Guide to Comics, Prose Novels, Children's Books, Articles, Criticism and Reference Works, 1965-2005. McFarland. p. 67 and 347. ISBN 978-0786425006.
- Frankenhoff, Brent; Thompson, Maggie; Bickford, Peter (2010). Comic Book Price Guide 2010 by the Comic Buyer's Guide. Krause Publications. p. 548. ISBN 978-1440213991.
- Punisher P.O.V. at the Comic Book DB
|This article on a Marvel Comics title is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|