From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Punjab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Punjab.|
The Punjab region is an area of South Asia stretching from central and eastern Pakistan to northwest India.
Punjab or Panjab may also refer to:
- Punjab, India, a state and part of the Punjab which lies in India
- Punjab, Pakistan, a province and part of the Punjab which lies in Pakistan
- Panjab District, in Bamyan province of Afghanistan
- Panjab, Afghanistan, the capital of Panjab District in Afghanistan
Former countries, states and provinces
- Sikh Empire (also known as Sarkar Khalsa), a former religious monarchy in the region
- Punjab Province (British India) (1849–1947), a province of British India
- Punjab States Agency (1930–1947), an administrative unit of British India
- Punjab Hill States Agency (1936–1947), an administrative unit of British India
- East Punjab, the part of the British Punjab Province which became part of India after partition
- West Punjab, the part of the British Punjab Province which became part of Pakistan as a province after partition
- Punjab, a character in the Little Orphan Annie comic strip, and the related film and musical Annie
- Punjab cricket team (disambiguation), either of two cricket teams playing in Indian and Pakistani domestic cricket
- Punjab Assembly (disambiguation)
- Punjab International Public High School
- Punjab University (disambiguation)
- Punjabi (disambiguation)
- Punjabi language
- All pages with titles containing Punjab
- All pages beginning with "Punjab"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Punjab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.