Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Panjabi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Panjābī (pʌnˈdʒɑːbi) (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) (پنجابی)
Punjabi or Panjabi usually refers to:
- Something of, from, or related to Punjab, a region in India and Pakistan
- Punjabi language
- Punjabi people
- Punjabi dialects and languages
Punjabi may also refer to:
- Punjabi (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- HMS Punjabi, a British destroyer deployed during the World War II
- Panjabi MC, British Indian musician
- Kurta, a garment known in parts of South Asia as a panjabi
People with the surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Punjabi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.