Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Punjabi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Punjabi or Panjabi usually refers to:
Punjabi may also refer to:
- Punjabi (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- HMS Punjabi, a British destroyer deployed during the World War II
- Panjabi MC, British Indian musician
- Kurta, a garment known in parts of South Asia as a panjabi
People with the surname
- All pages with titles beginning with Punjabi
- Punjabi culture
- Punjabi cinema
- Punjabi cuisine
- Punjab (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Punjabi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.