|Owner(s)||The Tribune Trust|
|Editor-in-chief||Swaraj Bir Singh |
|Founded||15 August 1978|
|Headquarters||Chandigarh, Punjab, India|
Punjabi Tribune is a Punjabi language daily newspaper owned by The Tribune Trust, publishes in the Punjab, India. It was launched on 15 August 1978 and became online on the internet in August 2010.Swaraj Bir Singh took over as Editor of Punjabi Tribune on 31 September 2018 
- The Tribune
- Khalsa Akhbar Lahore
- List of newspapers
- List of newspapers in India by circulation
- List of newspapers in the world by circulation
- Harnik Deol (2 September 2003). Religion and Nationalism in India: The Case of the Punjab. Routledge. pp. 334–. ISBN 978-1-134-63535-1.
- "Varinder Walia made Editor of Punjabi Tribune". [ Exchange4Media.com]. 13 August 2009. Retrieved 6 November 2012.
- "The Tribune launches its Hindi-Punjabi online editions". [MediaMughals.com]. 30 August 2010. Retrieved 6 November 2012.
|This Asian newspaper–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|