Magurchara Punji is a tribal village located in Sreemangal Upazila, Maulvibazar District, Bangladesh. It is located on the Srimangol–Kamalganj Highway. As of 2006, Magurchara Punji had nearly 40 households. It is the larger of the two villages located within Lawachara National Park, the other being Lawachara Punji. They are inhabited by the Khasi ethnic minority.
Flora and fauna
- List of villages in Bangladesh
- Para, Bangladesh – another village located within Lawachara National Park
- Lewis, J.C. "List of Bangladeshi Villages". Travel Tips - USA Today. Retrieved April 4, 2015.
- International Resources Group (October 2006). "Management Plans for Lawachara National Park" (PDF). USAID. Retrieved 7 January 2016.
- Mollah, Abdur Rob; Nath, Shital Kumar; Rahman, Md. Anisur; Mannan, Md. Abdul (November 2003). "Secondary Data Collection for Pilot Protected Areas: Lawachara National Park" (PDF). Nishorgo. USAID. Retrieved 7 January 2016.
|This Sylhet Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|