From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up punter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Punter may refer to:
Terms for types of people:
- Punter (football), a position in American or Canadian football
- Someone who uses a punt (boat)
- The customer of a prostitute (in British English)
- Punter (ship), a Dutch flatbottom ship type
- Punter (protocol), a file-transfer protocol
- The Punters, a Newfoundland traditional music group
- Ricky Ponting (born 1974), nicknamed Punter, a former Australian cricketer
- Punternet, an escort rating service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Punter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.