Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up punter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Punter may refer to:
- Punter (football), a position in American or Canadian football
- Someone who uses a punt
- Punter, a Puntite
- John (prostitution), in British English
- Gambler, in Australian and New Zealand English
- Punter (surname)
- Punter Humphreys (1881–1949), English cricketer
- Ricky Ponting (born 1974), nicknamed Punter, Australian cricketer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Punter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.