From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word punter may refer to:
- A speculator in the stock market
- A gambler, particularly an amateur betting on horse racing or a player in the game of baccarat
- A beginner skier or snowboarder, especially one with particularly bad style
- Someone who uses a punt (boat)
- Punter (football), a position in American or Canadian football
- The Punters, a Newfoundland traditional music group
- Punter (protocol), a file-transfer protocol
- Ricky Ponting, nicknamed Punter, a former Australian cricketer
- A British, Australian, New Zealand and Hiberno (Irish) English pejorative colloquial term for a paying guest or customer, especially
- Punter (ship), a Dutch flatbottom ship type
- Australian or New Zealand colloquial term for voting citizens
- Punternet, an escort rating service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Punter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.