|Look up puppet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A puppet is an inanimate object or representational figure animated by a puppeteer.
Puppet may also refer to:
- Hand puppet, a type of puppet controlled by hand that occupies the interior of the puppet
- Puppetry, a form of theatre or performance which involves the manipulation of puppets
- Sock puppet, a puppet made from a sock
Computing and Internet
- Puppet (software), an open source configuration management utility
- Puppet (company), formerly Puppet Labs, a software company
- Sockpuppet (Internet), an online identity used for purposes of deception within an online community
- Puppets (film), 1916 American short drama film directed by Tod Browning
- Puppet (film), a 1957 Argentine comedy film
- "The Puppet", a 1980 song by Echo & the Bunnymen
- "Puppet", a 1993 song by Lisa Germano from Happiness
- "Puppet", a 1998 song by Ringo Starr from Vertical Man
- "Puppet", a 2001 song by Thousand Foot Krutch from Set It Off
- Puppet, a 2010 album by The Dreaming
- "Puppet", a 2010 song by The Saturdays from Headlines!
- "Puppet", a 2011 song by Noel Gourdin from Fresh: The Definition
- "Puppet", a 2013 song by Jake Miller from Us Against Them
- "Puppet", a 2014 song by Karmin from Pulses
- "Puppets", a 1971 song by Curved Air from Second Album
- "Puppets", a 1979 song by Hugh Cornwell and Robert Williams from Nosferatu
- "Puppets", a 1981 song by Depeche Mode from Speak & Spell
- "Puppets", a 1998 song by Hum from Downward Is Heavenward
- "Puppets", a 2004 song by Joseph Arthur from Our Shadows Will Remain
- "Puppets", a 2008 song by Atmosphere from When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold
- "Puppets (The First Snow)", a 2010 song by Motionless in White from Creatures
- Puppet (artist) (born 1970), Swedish graffiti artist
- Puppet state, a nominal sovereignty controlled effectively by a foreign power
- Puppet bid, a conventional bid in the card game contract bridge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puppet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.