From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pur may refer to:
- Pur, Bhiwani, a village in Haryana, India
- Pur, Bhilwara, a village in Bhilwara, Rajasthan, India
- Pur, Bhind, a village in Bhind, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Pur, a song by the Cocteau Twins, from their 1993 album Four-Calendar Café
- Polyurethane, a polymeric material
- The Pur River, a body of water in the Urals federal district in Russia
- Pur (Vedic), from the Rigveda, a Hindu text
- Pur, place name suffix, meaning "city" or "settlement", used in several place names across South Asia, Southeast Asia, Afghanistan and Iran.
- PUR (brand): The PUR water filtration supply division of Helen of Troy Limited
- Purr, a sound made by felines
- Pur (band), a German band
- Pacific Union Recorder
- Conservative Party (Romania)
- Singular of Purim, a lot (as in casting lots)
- Short word meaning for Puerto Rico.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.