Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pura in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pura may refer to:
- Pura, Kushtagi, a village in India
- Pura, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Pura, Tarlac, a municipality in the Philippines
- Pura, Switzerland, a municipality in Ticino, Switzerland
- Pura, India, a settlement in Chikkamagaluru district
- Pura, Pakistan, ancient capital of Gedrosia present Balochistan
- PURA, a human protein
- Pura (album), an album by Mortal
- Pura (given name)
- Pura (Balinese temple)
- Pura (Crash Bandicoot), a character from Crash Bandicoot
- Pura Foods Ltd, a British manufacturer of edible oils
- Providing Urban Amenities to Rural Areas (PURA), a rural development strategy in India
- Pura, a place name suffix, like Pur meaning "settlement", used in several place names across Indian subcontinent.
People with the surname
- Stela Pura (born 1971), Romanian retired swimmer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.