Puri (Lok Sabha constituency)
|Current MP||Pinaki Misra|
|Most Successful Party||Congress (6 times)|
Assembly Constituencies which constitute this Parliamentary Constituency, after delimitation of Parliamentary Constituencies and Legislative Assembly Constituencies of 2008 are:
Assembly Constituencies which constituted this Parliamentary Constituency, before delimitation of Parliamentary Constituencies and Legislative Assembly Constituencies of 2008 are:
Members of Parliament
- 2014: Pinaki Misra, Biju Janata Dal
- 2009: Pinaki Misra, Biju Janata Dala
- 2004: Braja Kishore Tripathy, Biju Janata Dal
- 1999: Braja Kishore Tripathy, Biju Janata Dal
- 1998: Braja Kishore Tripathy, Biju Janata Dal
- 1996: Pinaki Misra, Indian National Congress
- 1991: Braja Kishore Tripathy, Janata Dal
- 1989: Nilamani Routray, Janata Dal
- 1984: Brajmohan Mohanty, Indian National Congress
- 1980: Brajmohan Mohanty, Indian National Congress (Indira)
- 1977: Padmacharan Samantasinhar, Janata Party
- 1971: Banamali Patnaik, Indian National Congress
- 1967: Rabi Ray, Samyukta Socialist Party
- 1962: B. Mishra, Indian National Congress
- 1957: Chintamani Panigrahi, Communist Party of India (later Indian National Congress)
- 1952: Lokenath Mishra, Indian National Congress
2014 Election Result
In 2014 election, Biju Janata Dal candidate Pinaki Mishra defeated Indian National Congress candidate Sucharita Mohanty by a margin of 2,63,361 votes and Bharatiya Janata Party candidate Shri Ashok Sahu ji.
|Kalinga Sena||Sabyasachi Mohapatra||13,190||1.27|
|BSP||Bhaskar Chandra Mohanty||7,094||0.68|
|CPI(ML) Liberation||Ashok Pradhan||6,969||0.67|
|AAP||Nirada Baran Khuntia||4,262||0.41|
- "17 - Puri Parliamentary (Lok Sabha) Constituency". Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- "Assembly Constituencies - Corresponding Districts and Parliamentary Constituencies of Orissa" (PDF). Election Commission of India. Retrieved 2008-09-20.
- "Odisha Result Status". ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA. Retrieved 31 May 2014.
- "Lok Sabha Election 2014 - Orissa, Constituency: Puri (17)". EmpoweringIndia.org. Retrieved 31 May 2014.