Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up purification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Purification is the process of rendering something pure, i.e. clean of foreign elements and/or pollution, and may refer to:
- List of purification methods in chemistry
- Water purification
- Purification of quantum state in quantum mechanics, especially quantum information
- Purification theorem in game theory and economics, a Nash equilibrium consisting of randomly mixed strategies
- Ritual purification, the religious activity to remove uncleanliness
- Purification of the Virgin, a Christian liturgical feast
- Purification Rundown in Scientology, a procedure that supposedly rids the body of toxins
- Purification (album), a 2002 Crimson Thorn album
- Purification (film), a 2012 film
- Sweat lodge
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.