From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Putrefaction.
|Look up purification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Purification is the process of rendering something pure, i.e. clean of foreign elements and/or pollution, and may refer to:
- List of purification methods in chemistry
- Water purification
- Purification of quantum state in quantum mechanics, especially quantum information
- Purification theorem in game theory and economics, a Nash equilibrium consisting of randomly mixed strategies
- Ritual purification, the religious activity to remove uncleanliness
- Purification of the Virgin, a Christian liturgical feast
- Purification Rundown in Scientology, a procedure that supposedly rids the body of toxins
- Purification, a 2002 Crimson Thorn album
- Sweat lodge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.