(Redirected from Purist)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up purism or purist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Purism is an arts movement that took place between 1918 and 1925.
Purism may also refer to:
- Purism (Spanish architecture) (1530–1560), a phase of Renaissance architecture in Spain
- Purism (company), technology company manufacturing Librem personal computers
- Linguistic purism, the practice of defining one variety of a language as "pure"
- Purism in mathematics, the study of mathematical concepts independently of any practical application
- Purismo, a 19th-century Italian cultural movement
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.