Puritan Bennett has been a provider of respiratory products since 1913 originally as a medical gas supplier. In addition to critical care ventilation, Puritan Bennett provided medical devices for patients outside of the acute care environment. Its products included portable ventilation, oxygen therapy systems, sleep diagnostic and sleep therapy equipment, spirometry and other respiratory care products.
1913: Puritan Bennett entered the medical gas industry.
1995: Nellcor acquired Puritan Bennett. The newly expanded company is renamed Nellcor Puritan Bennett.
1997: Nellcor Puritan Bennett became a part of Mallinckrodt, a medical products company with product lines in respiratory care, diagnostic imaging and analgesic pharmaceuticals.
840 Ventilator System
- The 840 Ventilator System is the current acute critical care ventilator sold by Puritan Bennett. It is the flagship product in Puritan Bennett's line of critical care ventilators.
- Software Options
- PAV+ Software
- BiLevel Software
- Volume Ventilation Plus Software
- Tube Compensation Software
- NeoMode Software
- The 700 Series(740 & 760) Ventilator System is a critical care ventilator model prior to the current 840 Series. The system was designed in Galway, Ireland.
- The 7200 Series is a critical care ventilator model prior to the 760 Series.
- The 560 Series is a portable ventilation unit.
|This corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|