From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Purity (disambiguation))
|Look up purity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Purity|
- Ritual purification, a feature of many religions
- Purity in Buddhism, a spiritual purity of character or essence
- Purity (quantum mechanics), a measure of correlation between a system and its environment
- Purity (gas), an indication of the amount of other gases in a particular gas
- Purity, the colorfulness of a light source
Purity may also refer to:
- Purity (film), a 1916 motion picture
- Purity by Anat Zuria
- Black oil (The X-Files) (also known as Purity), a fictional alien virus in the TV series The X-Files
- Pureza (Purity), a 1937 novel by José Lins do Rego
- Purity (novel), a 2015 novel by Jonathan Franzen
- Purity (TV series), a TV series based on the novel
- Purity, a 2012 novel by Jackson Pearce
- Purity, a 1998 novel by Shaun Hutson
- Purity, a 2007 play by Thomas Bradshaw (playwright)
- Cleanness, also known as Purity, a 14th-century poem
- Purity Dairies, a dairy company in Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Purity Factories, a food processing company in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
- Purity Distilling Company, an alcohol manufacturer involved in the Boston Molasses Disaster in the U.S.
- Purity, a former supermarket brand owned by Woolworths Limited
- "Purity", a 1999 song by Slipknot on their debut self-titled album
- All pages beginning with "Purity"
- All pages with titles containing Purity
- Blood purity (disambiguation)
- Pure (disambiguation)
- Impurity (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.