Purple Haze (disambiguation)
"Purple Haze" is a 1967 song by The Jimi Hendrix Experience.
Purple Haze may also refer to:
Film and television
- Purple Haze (film) a 1983 dramedy about a young man expelled from school and subsequently drafted to fight in Vietnam
- Purplehaze, one of 17 colors of the Sonochrome spectrum of pre-tinted film stocks introduced by Kodak
- "Purple Haze" (Eureka), an episode of Eureka TV series
Brands and drugs
- Purple Haze (beer), an American beer
- Purple Haze (cannabis), a high-potency strain of Cannabis sativa
- Purple Haze, a ring name of American professional wrestler Mark Lewin
- Purple Haze, a professional wrestler from the New Zealand promotion Kiwi Pro Wrestling
- Purple Haze, an expanded version of the Vietcong (video game)
- Operation Purple Haze, a 2007 military operation in the Iraq war
- Purple Haze (a cappella group), a choir at Northwestern University
- Purple Haze (album), a 2004 album by rapper Cam'ron
- "Purple Haze" (Groove Armada song), from the 2002 album LoveBox
- Purple Haze, the stand of Pannacotta Fugo from the fifth part of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Vento Aureo.
- Trapped in a Purple Haze, a TV movie
- Haze (disambiguation)
- Sander van Doorn - Also known as Purple Haze
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purple Haze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.