Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up purpose, intention, intentional, intentionally, or purport in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Purpose or intention is a commitment to carrying out an action or actions in the future.
Purpose may also refer to:
- Goal, a desired result or possible outcome
- Darryl Purpose, American singer-songwriter
- Purpose clause, in grammar a dependent adverbial clause expressing purpose
- Purpose of life, questions regarding the significance of living or existence in general
- Teleology, the philosophical attempt to describe things in terms of their apparent purpose or goal
- Teleonomy, the apparent purposefulness of structures and functions in living organisms
- Purpose (film), a 2001 American independent drama thriller film
- Accidentally on Purpose (disambiguation)
- All-purpose (disambiguation)
- Dual-purpose (disambiguation)
- General-purpose (disambiguation)
- Multi-purpose (disambiguation)
- On Purpose (disambiguation)
- Single-purpose (disambiguation)
- Goal (disambiguation)
- Target (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with purpose
- All pages with titles containing purpose
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purpose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.