From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Purse (disambiguation))
|Look up purse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A purse is a small bag that may refer to:
- Coin purse, small pouch made for carrying coins
- In British English, currency notes, credit cards, and other ID cards
- Handbag, in American English
- Money bag
Purse may also refer to:
- Purse (horse racing), the total amount of money paid out to the owners of horses racing at a particular track over a given period
- Prize money, "purse", or "purse money", a monetary reward paid out to the crew of a ship for capturing an enemy vessel
- Purse bid, in boxing the aggregate prize money
- Purse (surname), a surname
- Purse State Park, a state park in Charles County, Maryland
- Privy Purse, money in the past British monarchy raised from the income of the Crown Estate lands and holdings
- La Bourse ("purse" in French), a short story by French novelist Honoré de Balzac
- All pages beginning with "Purse"
- All pages with a title containing Purse
- Purser (disambiguation)
- Parse, in computing and linguistics
- Perse (disambiguation)
- Percy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.