|Look up pursuit or pursue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pursuit may refer to:
Media and the arts
Film and television
- Pursuit (TV series), a 1950s anthology
- Pursuit (1935 film), a 1935 American action film
- Pursuit (1972 TV film), a made-for-TV film directed by Michael Crichton
- Pursuit (1972 film), a Shaw Brothers film
- Pursuit (1989 film), a TV miniseries directed by Ian Sharp
- Pursuit (2015 film), an Irish film
- "Pursuit" (Death Note episode), 2006 episode of the anime series
- Apache Blood or Pursuit, a 1975 film directed by Vern Piehl
- Pursuit (album), 2012 album by Stuck in the Sound
- The Pursuit (album), a 2009 album by Jamie Cullum
- "Pursuit", a 2010 song by In Fear and Faith from the album, Imperial
- Trivial Pursuit, a board game
- All pages beginning with "Pursuit"
- Chase (disambiguation)
- Deadly Pursuit (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pursuit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.