Jump to navigation Jump to search
Puru may mean:
- Puru (Vedic tribe), a tribe, or a confederation of tribes, mentioned many times in the Rigveda
- King Puru: a king in Hindu mythology
- King Porus, a king of northwest India in the time of Alexander the Great
- Puru (artist) (1896-1963), also known as Pu Xinyu, artist and cousin of China's last emperor Puyi
- Puru, Estonia, a village in Estonia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.