From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Puru may mean:
- Puru (Vedic tribe), a tribe, or a confederation of tribes, mentioned many times in the Rigveda
- King Puru: a king in Hindu mythology
- King Porus, a king of northwest India in the time of Alexander the Great
- Puru (artist) (August 30, 1896 - November 18, 1963), also known as Pu Xinyu, an artist and cousin of China's last emperor Puyi
- Puru, Estonia, a village in Estonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.