From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pus is an exudate produced by vertebrates during inflammatory pyogenic bacterial infections.
PUS may also refer to:
- PUS (airport), IATA code for Gimhae International Airport, Busan, South Korea
- PUS (language), ISO 639-2 code for the Pashto language, spoken primarily in Afghanistan and western Pakistan
- President of the United States, the head of state of the United States of America
- Public Understanding of Science (journal), a bimonthly peer-reviewed academic journal
- Permanent Under-Secretary, the most senior civil servant of a British Government ministry
- Polyteknikkojen Urheiluseura, a Finnish sports club known today as Aalto University Sports Club
- "-pus", a suffix meaning "foot", often used in taxonomy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.