Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pus is an exudate produced by vertebrates during inflammatory pyogenic bacterial infections.
PUS may also refer to:
- Gimhae International Airport, Busan, South Korea, IATA code
- Pashto language, ISO 639-2 code
- Permanent Under-Secretary in the UK government
- Polyteknikkojen Urheiluseura, now Aalto University Sports Club, Finland
- "-pus", a taxonomic suffix meaning "foot"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.