From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pusa or PUSA may refer to:
- Pusa, a genus of ringed seal
- The Presidents of the United States of America (band), a rock band
- The Presidents of the United States of America (album), the band's self-titled debut album
- PUSA Inc., a record label founded by The Presidents of the United States of America
- "Pusa Road", a section of "Fire Garden Suite", a song by Steve Vai from his 1996 album Fire Garden
- President of the United States, the head of state of the United States of America
- Pusa Polytechnic - a technology school in India
- IHM Pusa
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), situated in Pusa, Delhi, also known as Pusa Institute
- Pokémon USA Inc, the American branch of The Pokémon Company
- PUSA – Persatuan Ulama Seluruh Aceh (All Aceh Religious Scholars Association) established by Daud Beureu'eh in 1939
- Pusa, Sarawak, a town in Malaysia.
- Pusa, a block in Samastipur district, Bihar, India
- Pusa, a neighborhood of New Delhi
- Marko Pusa, a Finnish darts player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pusa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.