Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pusher may refer to:
- A dealer in the illegal drug trade
- A boat that pushes barges or car floats or other vessels, also called towboat, pusher craft, pusher boat, or pusher tug
- A traditionally fueled pusher trailer used to extend an electric vehicle's range
- Pusher (1996 film), a 1996 Danish film by Nicolas Winding Refn
- Pusher (2012 film), a 2012 English-language remake of the 1996 film directed by Luis Prieto
- Pusher II, a 2004 film sequel
- Pusher III, a 2005 film sequel
- Tool pusher, the manager of an oil rig
- Pusher configuration, an aircraft configuration
- "Pusher" (The X-Files), an episode of the X-Files
- Pusher (tennis), a playing strategy used in the sport of tennis
- "The Pusher", a rock song by Hoyt Axton
- Pusher (railway station attendant) or oshiya, Japanese subway "pushers"
- Bank engine, a steam locomotive that temporarily assists a train that requires more power or traction to climb an incline
- A layer in a nuclear weapon design
- Medal game § Pusher game type
- In sport, a stick or bat used to play underwater hockey
- A person in a moshpit
- In Australian English, a baby stroller or pram
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pusher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.