From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pushforward (differential): the differential of a smooth map between manifolds, and the "pushforward" operations it defines.
- Direct image sheaf: the pushforward of a sheaf by a map.
- Pushforward (homology): the map induced in homology by a continuous map between topological spaces.
- Fiberwise integral: the direct image of a differential form or cohomology by a smooth map, defined by "integration on the fibres".
- Pushout (category theory): the categorical dual of pullback.
- Pushforward measure: measure induced on the target measure space by a measurable function.
- The transfer operator is the pushforward on the space of measurable functions; its adjoint, the pull-back, is the composition or Koopman operator.
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.