From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pushkinsky (masculine), Pushkinskaya (feminine), or Pushkinskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Pushkinsky District, name of several districts in Russia
- Pushkinsky (rural locality) (Pushkinskaya, Pushkinskoye), name of several rural localities in Russia
- Pushkinsky Bridge, name of one demolished and three existing bridges across the Moskva River, Russia; see Andreyevsky Bridge
- Pushkinskaya (Moscow Metro), a station of the Moscow Metro, Russia
- Pushkinskaya (Saint Petersburg Metro), a station of the Saint Petersburg Metro, Russia
- Pushkinskaya (Minsk Metro), a station of the Minsk Metro, Belarus
- Pushkinskaya Square, a square in Moscow, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pushkinsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.