Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pushover in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pushover or Push Over may refer to:
- Pushover EP, by Australian singer Lisa Miller
- Pushover (film), a 1954 film noir starring Kim Novak
- Pushover (video game), a 1992 platform puzzle game
- Pushover analysis, a type of seismic analysis
- "Push Over", a segment game from The Price Is Right
- "Pushover", a song by Etta James from the 1963 album Etta James Top Ten
- "Pushover", a song by The Long Winters from the 2006 album Putting the Days to Bed
- Pushover try, a try scored from a set-piece scrum in rugby union; see Scrum (rugby union)#Awarding
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pushover.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.