From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pushover in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pushover or Push Over may refer to:
- Pushover EP, an EP by Australian artist Lisa Miller
- Pushover (video game), a platform puzzle game
- Pushover (film), a 1954 film noir starring Kim Novak
- "Pushover", a song by Etta James from the 1963 album Etta James Top Ten
- "Push Over", a segment game from The Price Is Right
- "Pushover", a song by The Long Winters from the 2006 album Putting the Days to Bed
- Pushover analysis, a type of seismic analysis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pushover.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.